All interviews will be 100% virtual, in alignment with the Association of American Medical Colleges' guidance on interviewing for the 2022-23 recruitment cycle. Please check back soon for information for Meet & Greet sessions for the 2023 Match season!
- If you have specific questions please visit our “Current Residents” page and reach out to us.
- Watch these videos to learn about Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology rotations and the structure of our program
- To learn more about us, here are the Duke Pathology Annual Reports and Newsletters.
Learn more about all aspects of the Duke experience:
- Virtual Tour of Duke Health
- Life in Durham and the Triangle
- School of Medicine Facts & Figures
- Why Choose Duke?
Thank you again, and we look forward to getting to know you this interview season!
Thomas J. Cummings, MD, Residency Program Director
Megan Lee, MD, and Kristen Logan, MD, Chief Residents