Assistant Professor in Pathology
Assistant Research Professor of Cell Biology
Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
Room 3011, GSRB1
905 South Lasalle Street
Durham, NC 27710
The Park laboratory is interested in:
1. Understanding prostate cancer progression using our novel human epithelial cell transformation system.
2. Investigating the pathogenesis of prostate and other epithelial cancers using primary human cells with organoid culture, which will create novel pre-clinical disease models.
3. Identifying vulnerabilities in treatment-resistant epithelial cancers.
4. Developing novel therapies targeting oncogenic drivers and other disease vulnerabilities.
The Lab Team
Please see Pub Med for current listings.
Using our unique human cell transformation system, we are trying to:
- Understand human cancer initiation, progression and evolution
- Investigate the pathogenesis of prostate and other epithelial cancers
- Identify oncogenic drivers for targeted therapy.